The Mission of the Finance Division is to:
- Expertly and efficiently safeguard District resources.
- Maintain accountability and equity to the public, their elected officials and District personnel by providing accurate and clear financial statements and records.
- Oversee development and implementation of a responsible financial plan to ensure resources are always available.
- Process all financial transactions in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide and encourage cost-effective technological solutions.
- Strive to communicate and cooperate with all departments to ensure a high level of support while maintaining a positive attitude.
|Paul Hughes||Chief Financial Officeremail@example.com|
|Debbie Henderson||Accounting Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Theresa Sherman||Accounting Supervisoremail@example.com|
|Susan Rasmussen||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Debbie Noorda||Accounting Technician Iemail@example.com|
|Lynn Nolan||Grants Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kim Garon||Accounting Technician II/Grant Program Assistantemail@example.com|