The Electrical Shop is responsible for maintenance, repair, and calibration of all electrical power, control, and instrumentation systems both in and out of the main sewer plant. The electrical systems of the District are maintained by this department and include not only wiring and motors, but also radio telemetry systems that report conditions at outlying pump stations and wells. This department also installs new equipment and systems as dictated by other departments throughout the District.
The sewer and water goals for 2016/2017 are:
- To support the District’s facilities, maintenance and repair with respect to power, control, instrumentation, computer processing, and radio telemetry systems.
- Establish maintenance and good trouble shooting repair and calibration techniques.
- Test and maintain District’s standby power generation systems.
- Continue to update older remote Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) equipment at water tanks, pump stations, and wells.
- Maintain and modify database for central SCADA computers.
- Continue to keep abreast and knowledgeable in the ever-changing technology of electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
|Jeff Lee||Manager of Plant Operationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jared Aschenbach||Electrical/Instrumentation Supervisoremail@example.com|
|Ronnie Williams||Electrical & Instrumentation Technician Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jon Rohrbaugh||Electrical & Instrumentation Technician Iemail@example.com|
|Micah Lew||Electrical & Instrumentation Technician Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|