The District provides a variety of payment options for your convenience: automatic payment options, online bill pay, pay by mail and drop-off at our office.
Make an Online Payment
Use our online bill payment portal to view your account balance, make a one-time payment, set up automated payments, and more.
Pay By Phone
The South Tahoe Public Utility District is now offering additional payment options for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their utility bill.
Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Electronic Checking.
- Call 1-855-288-6491 to pay over the phone, or
- Click here to use the Online Bill Payment service provided by Paymentus.
When using this service you will need your Account Number located on your bill, your credit card or your checking account and routing numbers.
Once payment is made we will receive an instant notification of your payment and will post it to your account.
Payments made after 5:00 pm (PT) will be considered late on the last day of the quarter.
Pay By Mail and 24 Hour Drop Box
Payments may be mailed or hand delivered to the District office at:
South Tahoe Public Utility District
1275 Meadow Crest Drive
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
The District provides a 24-hour payment drop-box at the exit of parking lot.
Pay By Automatic Debit
Customer Service Representatives are available to assist customers Monday - Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The District provides a 24-hour payment drop-box at the exit of parking lot.
- We accept monthly payments from customers who find monthly payments more convenient.
- Payments must be received in our office by the last day of the billing quarter to avoid penalties.