NOTICE INVITING BIDS
Please check Planetbids (use the button below) for current bidding opportunities.
When registering on Planetbids, please use the code 01234, and you will receive notices of any new projects as they are posted.
There are no pre-qualification opportunities available in 2019
Bid Results (summary spreadsheets): Note: All other bid information can be located on Plant Bids, the portal for which can be accessed by clicking on “(PlanetBid-Portal)” next to “NOTICE INVITING BIDS” above.
- Construction Bid Results
- 2019 Water Meter Installation Phase 5
- 2019 Rocky Point II Waterline Replacement Project
- 2018 Marlette Waterline Replacement
- 2018 Water and Sewer System Improvements
- 2018 Water Meter Installation – Phase 4
- 2017 Fire Hydrant Service Expansion/ Large Meter Replacement Project
- 2017 Wastewater Treatment Plant Emergency Generator Replacement Project
- 2017 Ponderosa Waterline Meter Installation Project
- 2017 Water Meter Installations – Phase 3
- 2016 Primary Clarifier 1/Aeration Basin 2 Rehabilitation
- 2015 Luther Pass Pump Station Power and Controls Project
- 2015 Diamond Valley Ranch Irrigation Improvement Project – Ph. 1
Bidding Protest Procedures
- Time for Submitting Protests: A protest regarding Bid opening procedures, Bids, or the selection of the Successful Bidder shall be submitted in writing, by the protesting Bidder to the District, so that the protest is received by the District within 7 calendar days after Bid opening.
- Protests shall include a clear detail of the reason for the protest and the remedies sought by the Bidder submitting the protest.
- The District will issue a response within 7 calendar days after receipt of a protest.
- As condition precedent for litigation on matters covered under this Part 3.16, Bidder shall have filed a protest and allowed time for the District’s response in accordance with preceding paragraphs A. through C