This department performs engineering functions for the District including planning, design, construction, system assessment, asset management, modeling, permitting, consultant management, project management, and construction management of new facilities. The department also performs assessment and improvement of existing facilities, processes, and structures. The goals and objectives of this department are:
- Complete the Water Meter Installation Phase 4 project.
- Design and begin construction of the Water Meter Installation Phase 5a project.
- Ongoing construction of the Treatment Plant Generator project.
- Complete construction of the Diamond Valley Ranch Irrigation and C-Hydro project.
- Complete construction of the 2018 Fire Hydrant project.
- Complete construction of the Marlette Waterline project.
- Ongoing adaptive management of the Upper Truckee Marsh Sewer Facilities project.
- Complete pump station conversions, backup power, and other sewer system upgrades at Fallen Leaf Lake.
- Complete construction of the Al Tahoe Force Main Bypass project.
- Construct access road and drainage improvements at Christmas Valley Tank.
- Complete design for Keller Tank Replacement and Heavenly Tank Rehabilitation projects.
- Implement Sustainable Groundwater Master Plan as the Groundwater Management Agency.
- Continue coordination, design, and system modifications for Caltrans Highway 50 projects.
- Coordinate with City and County on erosion control, paving, and other infrastructure projects.
- Complete comprehensive waterline replacement plan.
- Complete comprehensive sewer line assessment and replacement plan.
- Complete South Y Plume Remediation Alternatives project.
- Complete design and begin construction of Rocky Point Waterline project.
- Design and begin construction of Marlette Waterline project.
- Design and begin construction of 2019 Fire Hydrant Service Expansion project.
- Complete Big 5 Pump Station assessment and alternatives development project.
- Begin design of Tahoe Keys and Upper Truckee Pump Station improvements.
- Begin design of DVR Road Improvement projects.
|Shannon Cotulla||Assistant General Manager/Legislative Affairsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Julie Ryan||Engineering Department Manageremail@example.com|
|Ryan Lee||Asset Management Analyst Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steve Caswell||Principal Engineeremail@example.com|
|Trevor Coolidge||Senior Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Star Glaze||Contracts Administratoremail@example.com|
|Jason Brand||Water Meter Installation Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew Mendoza||Engineering Technician IIemail@example.com|
|Garth Butz||Engineering Technician Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Kelly||GIS Specialistemail@example.com|
|Brent Goligoski||Associate Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jonathan Flora||Engineering Intern Seasonal|
|Christine Larrance||Engineering Intern Seasonalemail@example.com|