The employees in this department maintain, repair, and replace machinery in the treatment plant, which includes many different types of pumps, conveyor systems, pipe fittings, plumbing, and plant building HVAC. They also assist in water line repair (pipe welding, crane operation), effluent force main repair and replacement, and plant construction projects. They also maintain all buildings and plant grounds, rebuild and maintain sludge de-watering systems (centrifuges and clarifiers), fabricate parts, and provide labor to Alpine County’s Harvey Place Dam and Reservoir.
The goals of this department are:
- Continue to maintain all machinery and mechanical systems to prevent failures at the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Support treatment plant construction projects.
- Landscape and maintain plant grounds.
- Maintain export lines A, B, and C, and all air reliefs.
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management system in support of the District’s Asset Management Program.
|Jeff Lee||Manager of Plant Operationsemail@example.com|
|Kyle Schrauben||Maintenance Supervisorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jay Alsbury||Maintenance Mechanical Technologist IIemail@example.com|
|Colin Daniel||Maintenance Mechanical Technologist Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chuck Idell||Maintenance Mechanical Technologist IIemail@example.com|
|Larry Lynch||Maintenance Mechanical Technologist IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Tomer||Maintenance Mechanical Technologist IIemail@example.com|
|Terry Weagley||Utility Person IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|