Office is closed to the public due to COVID-19.
Staff is available to assist you by phone (530) 544-6474.
We are currently experiencing long wait times.
- Over 14,000 residential water connections
- 660 commercial and government sites
- 16 active wells
- 330 miles of sewer lines
- 42 lift stations
- 17,000 connections
- 7.7 MGD capacity
- 1.8 billion gallons treated annually
- Average 4.0 MGD flow
Export System/Alpine County:
- An $80 Million Dollar Facility
- 10.4 miles of A-line
- Luther Pass Pump Station
- 4.3 miles B-line (1,240 vertical feet)
- 10.7 miles C-line
- Harvey Place Reservoir
- Indian Creek Reservoir
- Land Application System
- Diamond Valley Ranch