The District provides a variety of payment options for your convenience: automatic payment options, online bill pay, pay by mail and drop-off at our office.
New Online Portal for Billing Self-Service and Access
The District’s new eSuite Online Bill Service enables customers to view bills and account information, and submit payments
- Customers have 24/7 access to the online portal
- Check account status and activity
- Online bill payment and interaction
- Enroll in Paperless eBills or automatic payments
- Link multiple properties to one account
To sign up customers will need the full Account Number and the exact Name as it appears on the bill.
While your water/sewer bill is due on a quarterly basis, it is easy to set up monthly payments.
You can use any of the payment options listed below to make your monthly payments. You may make as many payments as you like during the quarter, but your balance must be paid in full by the due date to avoid penalties.
Pay By Phone
The South Tahoe Public Utility District is now offering additional payment options for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their utility bill.
Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Electronic Checking.
- Call 1-855-288-6491 to pay over the phone, or
- Click here to use the Online Bill Payment service provided by Paymentus.
When using this service you will need your Account Number located on your bill, your credit card or your checking account and routing numbers.
Once payment is made we will receive an instant notification of your payment and will post it to your account.
Pay By Mail and 24 Hour Drop Box
Payments may be mailed or hand delivered to the District office at:
South Tahoe Public Utility District
1275 Meadow Crest Drive
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
The District provides a 24-hour payment drop-box at the exit of parking lot.
Pay By Automatic Debit
Customer Service Representatives are available to assist customers Monday - Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The District provides a 24-hour payment drop-box at the exit of parking lot.
- Payments must be received in our office by the last day of the billing quarter to avoid penalties.