NOTICE INVITING BIDS
Please check Planetbids (use the button below) for current bidding opportunities.
When registering on Planetbids, please use the code 01234, and you will receive notices of any new projects as they are posted.
Bid Results and Summaries
Bid Results (summary spreadsheets): Note: Comprehensive bid results and all other bid information can be located on PlantBids, the portal for which can be accessed by clicking on “(PlanetBid-Portal)” next to “NOTICE INVITING BIDS” above.
- Construction Bid Results
- 2020 Sewer Improvement Project Bid Summary
- 2020 Luther Pass Pump Station Improvements Project Bid Summary
- 2020 Water Meter Installation Project Phase 5B
- 2019 Keller-Heavenly Water System Improvements Project, Phase 1
- 2019 Rocky Point II Waterline Replacement REBID and Large Meters Replacement Project
- 2019 Water Meter Installation Phase 5
- 2019 Rocky Point II Waterline Replacement Project
Bidding Protest Procedures
- Time for Submitting Protests: A protest regarding Bid opening procedures, Bids, or the selection of the Successful Bidder shall be submitted in writing, by the protesting Bidder to the District, so that the protest is received by the District within 7 calendar days after Bid opening.
- Protests shall include a clear detail of the reason for the protest and the remedies sought by the Bidder submitting the protest.
- The District will issue a response within 7 calendar days after receipt of a protest.
- As condition precedent for litigation on matters covered under this Part 3.16, Bidder shall have filed a protest and allowed time for the District’s response in accordance with preceding paragraphs A. through C