Notice Inviting Bids
2020 TPU Layflat Hose, Reels & Reel Stands Bid
Only sealed bids will be accepted by the District until 2:00 p.m. on July 23, 2020, at which time all bids duly
received at 1275 Meadow Crest Drive, South Lake Tahoe, California 96150, will be “publicly opened and read
aloud”. Due to the South Tahoe Public Utility District’s COVID—19 Response Plan, the District Offices are
closed to the public. All public participation will be handled remotely through the GoToMeeting Conference Call
listed below. NOTE the deadline for bids is 2:00 p.m. For more information click here.
2020 VALVES BID
The South Tahoe Public Utility District (DISTRICT) invites sealed bids by electronic submission only for its Pre-purchase of Butterfly and Ball Valves to be used in the 2020 Luther Pass Pump Station Improvements Project scheduled to be constructed during the 2020 construction season. For more information click here.
Electronic bids must be submitted through Bid Portal . Paper bids will not be accepted.
2020 DIAMOND DITCH INVERTED SIPHON LINING PROJECT
The South Tahoe Public Utility District (DISTRICT) invites sealed bids by electronic submission only for the 2020 Diamond Ditch Inverted Siphon Lining Project. For more information click here
2020 WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT HAZARD FUEL MITIGATION PROJECT
The South Tahoe Public Utility District (District) invites sealed bids by electronic submission only for the completion of the 2020 Wastewater Treatment Plant Fuel Mitigation Project. Bids shall only be received from Timber Harvest Contractors that pre-qualified and were approved by the District for the right to bid on this project. For more information click here.
2020 ASPHALT PATCHING & TRENCH PAVING SERVICE
The South Tahoe Public Utility District (District) invites sealed bids by electronic submission only for the completion of the 2020 Asphalt Patching & Trench Paving Services. For more information click here.
NOTE: Bid Documents will be available Monday, February 3, 2020 by end of day and will be emailed to anyone on the current bidders list.
- Diamond Valley Ranch 2018 – 2022 Grazing Permit
- Awarded April 5, 2018: Mission Livestock Management in the amount of $874,278.74.
- 2019 Sewerline Spot Repair & Lateral Abandonment Service Bid Summary
- Purchasing Bid Results
- 15-16-07 MTU Diesel Generator – Model 6R1600 DS275
- 15-16-09 Hydro-Excavator
- 16-17-07 Rental and Laundry Service of Uniforms & Linens
- 16-17-09 Hydro-Vac Truck
- 16-17-10 Hydro Truck
- 17-18-05 Sewerline Sport Repair Service
- 17-18-08 Fire Hydrants
- 17-18-09 Meter Lids-Frame Traffic
- 17-18-09 Meter Lids-Frame Non Traffic
- 17-18-11 LPPS 700 HP Pump
- 17-18-13 New 14′ Box Truck
- 17-18-7 Bobcat-only Toolcat Utility Vehicle
- 18-19-02 BULK HYPOCHLORITE SUPPLIES
- 18-19-03 & 18-19-04 SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE TOTES AND DRUMS
- 18-19-05 Sewerline Sport Repair Services
- 18-19-06 2018 Asphalt Patching Services
- 18-19-07 Mitel Phone System Upgrade
- 18-19-10 Water Valve Boxes and Lids
- 19-20-02,03,04 Sodium Hypochlorite Supplies
- 19-20-06 2019 Asphalt Patching & Trench Paving Services
- 20-21-03 SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE SUPPLIES