Water Conservation Rebates and Services
Let South Tahoe Public Utility District help you save water and money. The District offers a range of free services and rebate programs to help you become water smart. Sign into your WaterSmart portal to apply.
- Toilet – Up to $100 rebate for replacing your pre-1992 toilet with a new 1.28 gallon per flush model.
- Clothes Washer – Receive up to $200 for installing a new ENERGY STAR labeled clothes washer.
- Turf Buy Back Program (Water Customers Only) – Rebate of $1.50 per square foot up to $3,000 for residential and $5,000 for non-residential properties to replace turf with water-efficient landscaping. Pre-Conversion site visit required, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Irrigation Equipment (Water customers only) $100 rebate for updating your irrigation controller to a WaterSense labeled irrigation controller. For more information on Weather-based controllers and Soil Moisture-based Irrigation Controllers click the links.
- Leak Repair Rebates - Offer up to $500 for having a verified water leak repaired by a licensed contractor, excavator or plumber. W-9 form to be complete with application.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact 530-544-6474 or email@example.com