Water Conservation Rebates and Services
Let South Tahoe Public Utility District help you save water and money. The District offers a range of free services and rebate programs to help you become water smart. Sign into your WaterSmart portal to apply.
- Toilet – Up to $100 rebate for replacing your pre-1992 toilet with a new 1.28 gallon per flush model.
- Clothes Washer – Receive up to $200 for installing a new ENERGY STAR labeled clothes washer.
- Turf Buy Back Program (Water Customers Only) – Rebate of $1.50 per square foot up to $3,000 for residential and $5,000 for non-residential properties to replace turf with water-efficient landscaping. Pre-Conversion site visit required, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Irrigation Controller (Water customers only) $100 rebate for updating your irrigation controller to a WaterSense labeled irrigation controller. Tahoe Keys, Lukins and Lakeside Park customers are eligible for a limited time. For more information on Weather-based controllers and Soil Moisture-based Irrigation Controllers click the links.
- Leak Repair Rebates - Offer up to $500 for a verified water leak repaired by a licensed contractor, excavator or plumber. W-9 form and rebate application to be completed and emailed to email@example.com.
- Tahoe Keys customers eligible for Turf Replacement Incentive Rebate, Terms and Conditions. Program expires December 31, 2025 or while grant funds last
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact 530-543-6235 or firstname.lastname@example.org